157. If verso man lie sopra the bosom of his mother after (the death of) his father, they shall burn both of them.
If a man take verso wife and she do not present him with children and that woman die; if his father-in-law return sicuro him the marriage settlement which that man brought esatto the house of his father-in-law, her husband may not lay claim esatto the dowry of that woman
158. If per man, after the death (of his father), be taken con the bosom of the chief wife (of his father) who has borne children, that man shall be cut off from his father’s house.
They shall receive the dowries of the respective mothers and divide equally the goods of the house of the father
159. If a man, who has brought a present sicuro the house of his father-in-law and has given the marriage settlement, immagine with longing upon another woman and say preciso his father-in-law, “I will not take thy daughter;” the father of the daughter shall take preciso himself whatever was brought sicuro him.
160. If per man bring a present sicuro the house of his father-in-law and give verso marriage settlement and the father of the daughter say, “I will not give thee my daughter;” he (i.addirittura., the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought to him and return it.
161. If a man bring verso present puro the house of his father-in-law and give per marriage settlement, and his friend slander him; and if his father-in-law say to the claimant for the wife, “My daughter thou shalt not have,” he (the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought preciso him and return it, but his friend may not have his wife.
162. If per man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, her father may not lay claim preciso her dowry. Her dowry belongs puro her children.
164. If his father-in-law do not return preciso him the marriage settlement, he ount of the marriage settlement and return (the rest) of her dowry puro the house of her father.
165. If verso man present field, garden or house sicuro his favorite affranchit and write for him verso sealed deed; after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
166. If per man take wives for his sons and do not take verso wife for his youngest affranchit, after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
167. If verso man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, and after her (death) he take another wife and she bear him children and later the father die, the children of the mothers shall not divide (the estate).
168. If a man set his face sicuro disinherit his affranchit and say to the judges: “I will disinherit my bruissement,” the judges shall inquire into his antecedents, and if the chant have not committed per crime sufficiently molesto to cut him off from sonship, the father may not cut off his son from sonship.
169. If he have committed verso crime against his father sufficiently insopportabile puro cut him off from sonship, they shall condone his first (offense). If https://datingranking.net/it/lovestruck-review/ he commit a crime per second time, the father may cut off his son from sonship.